Dogs are known to be very loyal animals. But that’s not all; they are also very affectionate of the people and the place they live in. This fact is supported by this incident which happened in Welsh village of Penrhyncoch. 50 years old farmer Alan James was very shocked seeing his dog back in the farm when he had given him away to another farmer 240 miles away.
It was reported that an Asian female Elephant named Sambo, died due to heat stroke. The reason was that she walked for 40 minutes in 104 degree heat. Veterinarians concluded that the elephant death was caused by the hot temperatures which caused stress, shock, high blood pressure, and a heart attack.